Thank you for visiting
Fruit Cove Middle School’s Health Clinic page!
Attention All Rising 7th Grade Parents
Proof of Tdap vaccination is required for ALL 7th graders. This must be done BEFORE starting school. Please provide proof of vaccination to the Office. Thank you!
Any questions, please call the clinic at (904) 547-7887 and speak with your school nurse:
Cindi Tranquellino, RN
You must have an authorization form
completed for any meds (prescription or non-prescription)
Keep your children at home for rest and treatment if they have:
- Fever greater than 100 degrees
- General tiredness or not feeling good
- Frequent congested (wet) or croup-sounding cough
- Lots of nasal congestion with frequent blowing of nose
Stomach symptoms are not a part of cold or flu symptoms
but for good health sake follow these guidelines for staying home and preventing spread of disease:
- Vomiting (even just once)
A child should be physically able to participate in all school activities when returning to school.
- Keeping a sick child at home will help reduce the spread of colds and flu in the classroom.
- It is a very long day for a child who is sent to school sick.
Your School Nurse is Cindi Tranquellino, RN
Please call (904) 547-7887 with questions or concerns!