- Minecraft club is coming to FCMS. If interested stop by Ms. Reichard’s room 670 to scan the QR code for the application. A link to the application can also be found on the FCMS website under “extra-curricular” then “clubs”. Details can be found on the application, and it must be completed to be considered for membership.
Please see Ms. Reichard with any questions.
FRUIT COVE FLYERS
TAKE FLIGHT AGAINST CANCER
COINS FOR A CURE, RED RIBBON, and SPIRIT WEEK
DRUG FREE LOOKS LIKE ME
80’s Neon Day, Monday, October 25th –
Bring in your lucky pennies – Dress like it is the 80’s! Wear your neon!
“You’re Too Bright for Drugs!”
Tacky Tourist, Tuesday, October 26th –
Bring in your nickels – Wear your mismatched clothes!
“Don’t Get Mixed Up with Drugs!”
Wear Red, Wednesday, October 27th – Bring in your dimes
– Wear your red! “Say NO to Drugs!”
Favorite Holiday, October 28th – Bring in your quarters
– Dress as your favorite holiday!
“Celebrate Being Drug Free!”
Team Spirit Friday, October 29th – Bring in your dollar bills
– Wear your favorite Team Jersey!
“Team Up Against Drugs!”
– Wear your favorite HAT for $1.00
The homeroom that raises the most wins a doughnut party!
ALL PROCEEDS FROM COINS FOR A CURE WILL BENEFIT THE AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY’S RELAY FOR LIFE.
HAVE A GREAT FRUIT COVE DAY!